I Will not be available to do readings for the rest of the month for or until April 4. Wednesday, March 11 is the last day I will be able to do any readings until next month. Take care.
When internal and external are working as one with feelings, emotions, and thoughts within the gut, mind, and heart, then you can obtain those things that you require within your life with love and happiness.
Will not be doing any readings from Sept.7 through Sept. 16 2018.
Sorry, but I will not be able to do any work during most of July. Please take care and I will be back in August.
I will start the psychic readings about 2:00 PM eastern time until finished. As always I ask for a picture of your face with no one else in it. You can send your picture and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org, then I will contact you to discuss what I have seen about you. I charge $35.00 per reading, but no one is turned away over money.
Saturday 05-19-18 I will be doing psychic readings from about 4:00 PM eastern time until finished. As always I ask for a picture of your face with no one else in it. You can send your picture and phone number to email@example.com. Saturday, I will contact you to discuss what I have seen about you. I charge $35.00 per reading, but no one is turned away over money.
Just completed our 32nd cold case, and Nidia is finishing up the last few to be sent to authorities. Me and Nidia will be slowing down a little on the cold cases for they are taking a toll on me. We will still be doing our normal psychic readings for people.
Found this article, which I think is worthy to mention.
5 Things You Should Know Before Consulting a Psychic
By William Stillman
Interest in psychics, mediums and all things paranormal is at an all-time high, especially at this time of year. Working as a professional psychic for the last decade, I’d like to offer some helpful tips to those considering a session with a psychic.
1. Don’t have a specific agenda. It’s okay to want to know certain things as a result of your psychic session; your psychic will probably allow you to ask questions as well. But if your sole intention for booking a session is to get “the” defining answer to a specific question, you’ll likely end up disappointed. The reason being is that if the psychic is authentic, the information they communicate doesn’t come from them, it comes through them. This means that the psychic has little control over what they are being spiritually guided to convey. You’ll receive what you need, not what you want – which may be two very different things.
2. Let the psychic guide the session. You’re paying a professional psychic for their time; allow them to do their job and lead the discussion where it needs to go. A good psychic should do most of the talking and asking you to validate or confirm the impressions they receive. You will likely frustrate an authentic psychic with your emotional overload by going off on tangents or venting your life story. And you’ll be giving a fraudulent psychic way too much information that can be manipulated to their advantage. When in doubt, politely ask the psychic if you may elaborate to underscore a point.
3. Listen for credible details. An authentic psychic will be able to spontaneously provide you with (sometimes odd or unusual) tidbits of information to affirm that they are indeed connecting with you properly. Don’t expect to hear the exact “code” word you had with your deceased wife or the secret signal you had with your boyfriend. In fact, just the opposite may be true. Once during a session, I felt I was connecting with a gentleman’s brother who had passed on when they were younger. I kept “seeing” activities centered on a tree house, climbing trees or jumping out of trees. The man confirmed that his brother used to always torment him by jumping out of trees to scare him when they were kids – a totally random thing. Also, be open to what is being communicated. Often people will develop “psychic amnesia,” by which they become oblivious to the obvious for not having total recall in the moment. Grant that you might require process time beyond your session for recollections to surface in your memory bank. An example of how credible details are relevant to individual clients may be see in the video here.
4. Are you booked with a psychic or a medium? All mediums are psychic but not every psychic is a medium. A medium is someone who can willfully connect with one or more of your loved ones who have passed on; a psychic is someone who specializes in communicating intuitive information about your life, relationships and your future. Find out in advance if the practitioner with whom you’d like to book a session is a psychic, a medium, or both. It will aid you in tempering your expectations. As before, go in open-minded. While it’s okay to have expectations of wanting to hear from a loved one, don’t be surprised if your deceased alcoholic uncle who abused you when you were a kid comes through instead. This tends to be the way things work spiritually, and the communication from the uncle could very well be exactly what you’re intended to receive as it pertains to healing your family and life in general.
5. Terminate any session that doesn’t feel right. No reputable psychic will ever predict your death, foretell a tragedy, give you winning lottery numbers or inform you that you have a curse put upon you and your family and that to remove it, you need to return repeatedly. A reputable psychic will also not keep increasing their fee with each visit, or expect that you buy ancillary merchandise from them on a regular basis. Run, don’t walk, from anyone who conducts business with you in a manner that does not feel authentic. On rare occasions, I may be challenged in connecting with a client. In the past ten years, this has happened about four or five times. In those situations, I will stop and ask the client how they’d like to handle it, an option of which may be to end the session at no charge to the client. An inauthentic psychic will bluff their way through for being focused on making a buck.
These principles are a good place to begin when considering a psychic reading. Don’t hesitate to ask for references or to research a psychic online. Word of mouth is how I’ve always done business and I have received many clients as referrals from others who were satisfied customers. A good psychic’s work will speak for itself.
Award-winning author of Autism and the God Connection
Saturday 05-12-18 I will be doing psychic readings from about 4:00 PM eastern time until finished. As always I ask for a picture of your face with no one else in it. You can send your picture and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Saturday, I will contact you to discuss what I have seen about you. I charge $35.00 per reading, but no one is ever turned away over money.