Sorry, but I will not be able to do any work during most of July. Please take care and I will be back in August.
I will start the psychic readings about 2:00 PM eastern time until finished. As always I ask for a picture of your face with no one else in it. You can send your picture and phone number to email@example.com, then I will contact you to discuss what I have seen about you. I charge $35.00 per reading, but no one is turned away over money.
Saturday 05-19-18 I will be doing psychic readings from about 4:00 PM eastern time until finished. As always I ask for a picture of your face with no one else in it. You can send your picture and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Saturday, I will contact you to discuss what I have seen about you. I charge $35.00 per reading, but no one is turned away over money.
Just completed our 32nd cold case, and Nidia is finishing up the last few to be sent to authorities. Me and Nidia will be slowing down a little on the cold cases for they are taking a toll on me. We will still be doing our normal psychic readings for people.
Found this article, which I think is worthy to mention.
5 Things You Should Know Before Consulting a Psychic
By William Stillman
Interest in psychics, mediums and all things paranormal is at an all-time high, especially at this time of year. Working as a professional psychic for the last decade, I’d like to offer some helpful tips to those considering a session with a psychic.
1. Don’t have a specific agenda. It’s okay to want to know certain things as a result of your psychic session; your psychic will probably allow you to ask questions as well. But if your sole intention for booking a session is to get “the” defining answer to a specific question, you’ll likely end up disappointed. The reason being is that if the psychic is authentic, the information they communicate doesn’t come from them, it comes through them. This means that the psychic has little control over what they are being spiritually guided to convey. You’ll receive what you need, not what you want – which may be two very different things.
2. Let the psychic guide the session. You’re paying a professional psychic for their time; allow them to do their job and lead the discussion where it needs to go. A good psychic should do most of the talking and asking you to validate or confirm the impressions they receive. You will likely frustrate an authentic psychic with your emotional overload by going off on tangents or venting your life story. And you’ll be giving a fraudulent psychic way too much information that can be manipulated to their advantage. When in doubt, politely ask the psychic if you may elaborate to underscore a point.
3. Listen for credible details. An authentic psychic will be able to spontaneously provide you with (sometimes odd or unusual) tidbits of information to affirm that they are indeed connecting with you properly. Don’t expect to hear the exact “code” word you had with your deceased wife or the secret signal you had with your boyfriend. In fact, just the opposite may be true. Once during a session, I felt I was connecting with a gentleman’s brother who had passed on when they were younger. I kept “seeing” activities centered on a tree house, climbing trees or jumping out of trees. The man confirmed that his brother used to always torment him by jumping out of trees to scare him when they were kids – a totally random thing. Also, be open to what is being communicated. Often people will develop “psychic amnesia,” by which they become oblivious to the obvious for not having total recall in the moment. Grant that you might require process time beyond your session for recollections to surface in your memory bank. An example of how credible details are relevant to individual clients may be see in the video here.
4. Are you booked with a psychic or a medium? All mediums are psychic but not every psychic is a medium. A medium is someone who can willfully connect with one or more of your loved ones who have passed on; a psychic is someone who specializes in communicating intuitive information about your life, relationships and your future. Find out in advance if the practitioner with whom you’d like to book a session is a psychic, a medium, or both. It will aid you in tempering your expectations. As before, go in open-minded. While it’s okay to have expectations of wanting to hear from a loved one, don’t be surprised if your deceased alcoholic uncle who abused you when you were a kid comes through instead. This tends to be the way things work spiritually, and the communication from the uncle could very well be exactly what you’re intended to receive as it pertains to healing your family and life in general.
5. Terminate any session that doesn’t feel right. No reputable psychic will ever predict your death, foretell a tragedy, give you winning lottery numbers or inform you that you have a curse put upon you and your family and that to remove it, you need to return repeatedly. A reputable psychic will also not keep increasing their fee with each visit, or expect that you buy ancillary merchandise from them on a regular basis. Run, don’t walk, from anyone who conducts business with you in a manner that does not feel authentic. On rare occasions, I may be challenged in connecting with a client. In the past ten years, this has happened about four or five times. In those situations, I will stop and ask the client how they’d like to handle it, an option of which may be to end the session at no charge to the client. An inauthentic psychic will bluff their way through for being focused on making a buck.
These principles are a good place to begin when considering a psychic reading. Don’t hesitate to ask for references or to research a psychic online. Word of mouth is how I’ve always done business and I have received many clients as referrals from others who were satisfied customers. A good psychic’s work will speak for itself.
Award-winning author of Autism and the God Connection
Saturday 05-12-18 I will be doing psychic readings from about 4:00 PM eastern time until finished. As always I ask for a picture of your face with no one else in it. You can send your picture and phone number to email@example.com. Saturday, I will contact you to discuss what I have seen about you. I charge $35.00 per reading, but no one is ever turned away over money.
Sunday 05-06-18 I will be doing psychic readings from about 6:00 PM eastern time until finished. As always I ask for a picture of your face with no one else in it. You can send your picture and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sunday, I will contact you to discuss what I have seen about you. I charge $35.00 per reading, but no one is ever turned away over money.
Saturday 04-28-18 I will be doing psychic readings from about 4:00 PM eastern time until finished. As always I ask for a picture of your face with no one else in it. You can send your picture and phone number to email@example.com. Saturday, I will contact you to discuss what I have seen about you. I charge $35.00 per reading, but no one will ever be turned away over money.
Laws Of The Universe
I believe that we are all truly connected to each other and everything around us via energy. As time goes on science is starting to find this maybe very true. As our ancient ancestors had stated from many parts of our world, we are all interlinked together. So, here are some basic rules to follow in order to protect one’s inner self from being harmed by self. 1. Always speak truth. (Lies eat away at us over time.) 2. Protect your energy. (Find balance from within no matter what is happening around you.) 3. When angry lock it up until it is safe to release. (When we explode at others we only share bad energy which then gets shared with others. Lock it up inside wait until you are alone and release it. Buy a pouching bag if needed. ) 4. Respect all things. (We do not have to love every person we meet nor do we have to love the insects, but all things have a purpose in the universe and we must respect that.) 5. Trust yourself. (We all have an inner voice that tells us if it feels good or bad. It is there to help us make wise decisions in our lives.) 6. Never judge others. (As soon as one judges, one opens the door for others to judge you. We all have a purpose in the universe. 7. Acknowledge all with no intent. (When we acknowledge each other’s dreams with no intent, then it allows our dreams to grow, so they may become reality.) 8. Help when thus need. (If you see someone getting beat up do not look the other way. Help stop it. There are times to help and times not to help, but learning the difference can be a tricky task. Help means giving with no conductions or it will only bring pain.) 9. Take time for yourself. We need fun, rest, love, excitement, and time for peace / quite. Without this your inner body, you will become negative over time and that can lead to disaster for yourself.) The universe speaks only one language emotion! Everything we do we attach some type of emotion to it, so be careful with your emotions. When praying one needs to watch the emotions that they are attaching to whatever you are praying about. This could cause a different reaction to what you want based on your emotion at that time.