Self Intro Experience
When we are not aligned with the inner self, then issues within our life will occur. These issues can vary from peace, feeling comfortable within our skin, a yearning, stress, illness, problems of focusing, and so on. An introduction to the inner self-experience allows one to start learning balance and healing one’s self for a better life.
The Self Intro Experience introduces basic tools or concepts to connect to the inner self. As a spiritualist, I guide one through basic mediation, food, quietness, and touch to create new perceptions of self and the world. The goal is to prepare one for their own spiritual journey that can be incorporated into everyday life.
- Meditate daily and do not worry about duration.
- Shower / Bathe / Wash before coming and do not use perfumes, oils or makeup.
- Bring loose clothing or whatever you sleep in for comfort.
- Reduce meats by half to none within your diet days prior.
- Eat very little 24 hours before and drink plenty of water.
- The day of coming think of love and keep joyful thoughts in your mind when possible.